Sales Force Login
Getting yourself to the Sales Force Login page can be difficult if you don't know your way around the internet. The home page easy to find but it is full of articles and links that will just take you father away from the correct login link or page. And if you do get to the correct home page, you may still have a hard time locating the login link located there. But you do not have to go through this hassle anymore. We are here to help you find your way to the login page quickly and easily. We will be providing you with a link that will take you directly to the Sales Force login page. You can also use our easy to understand step-by-step guide on how to login. If all this still confuses you, simply follow the instructions given on the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your Sales Force Account
1. First Enter the Sales Force Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field that says USER NAME, enter your Username or your User ID
3. Next on the empty text field that says PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. You can click or tick off the box next to REMEMBER USER NAME so you do not have to enter it each time you visit the login page.
5. Click the LOGIN TO SALESFORCE button to proceed to your account
Are you having trouble logging in?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
1. Under the LOGIN BUTTON, click the link that says FORGOT PASSWORD?
4. Follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Password. In this case, you will have to check and verify the following:
Verify you're entering the correct user name in the form of an email address (email@example.com).
Passwords are case sensitive, so ensure you don't have caps lock enabled.
Your account may be temporarily disabled from too many failed login attempts.
5. If you're logging into a sandbox account, make sure you're connected to https://test.salesforce.com.
6. If you still can't log in, enter your user name on the empty field next to USER NAME
7. Click on the CONTINUE button to reset your password
Are you still having trouble logging in? Don't worry, simply contact Sales Force directly and get help with your Sales Force Login:
If you're considering one of our products, or have a question about salesforce.com you may call 800 1301 448 (Singapore), 800 967 655 (Hong Kong) or +65 6302 5700 (Intl) or email AP_Sales@salesforce.com.
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.
800 1301 448 (SG), 800 967 655 (HK), +65 6302 5700 (Intl)
Salesforce.com Singapore Pte Ltd. 9 Temasek Boulevard, #40-01 Suntec Tower Two, Singapore 038989
Shortcut to Sales Force Login page here...
A video and a step by step guide on how to login to your Sales Force Account
Having trouble logging in? Here is a step by step guide on how to reset your Sales Force Account credetials
Contact Details of Sales Force in case you need to reach them for help regarding your Sales Force Login
Your opinion of Sales Force:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...